OneBanks is currently looking for an enthusiastic and caring team of people to fill customer service posts primarily focused on digital coaching. These will be motivated by a desire to make life better for customers by being welcoming, interested, reassuring and helpful.
It’s a role that starts with the needs of the individual customer: if technology can improve and simplify their banking, then you will help facilitate that. If tech isn’t the answer then the customer will be supported in the most appropriate way.
Structured, in-depth training and induction will be provided to get you started on delivering the service.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping transition people to online banking
- Implementing end of day cash reconciliations
- Helping customers sign up to OneBanks
- Educating people about Open Banking
- Helping to process payments, transfer money between accounts
- Handling cash deposits and cash withdrawals
- Helping customers have their complaints heard and dealt with
- Educating people about new banking technologies
- Helping people to transition to online banking
OneBanks want colleagues to be of all ages, backgrounds and talents because they believe that this is the best way to provide a helpful service that matches the make-up of local communities.
The ideal person for this role will be people-focussed, friendly and down-to-earth, to support OneBanks’ aim to create a sense of community within Lochgelly, Fife. To achieve this, you will ideally be located within Lochgelly or the surrounding area and be familiar with the local community.
You may apply for this role whatever your age, academic background or working experience.
The following traits are relevant to the role:
- People-focussed, friendly and down-to-earth
- Confident handling cash and other monetary transactions
- Comfort with, and active enjoyment of, interacting with people from all backgrounds
- Ability to describe the technology in an easy and simple way to others
- Understanding of the importance of making everyone feel welcome and putting people’s needs first – never judging anyone based on their background, language, status, financial means, physicality or ability
If these words describe you, you would be a natural working at OneBanks and they would love to hear from you:
Welcoming – Interested – Reassuring – Helpful.
Read more about what these words really mean to OneBanks here.
Closing date for applications is 10 March 2021, 12 noon.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.